Hugo Romero is a top-producing real estate specialist at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage who has served clients in the Greater Washington DC Metropolitan area since 2003. Licensed in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, he continues to successfully represent national and international sellers, buyers, investors and tenants with their real estate needs, drawing on his stellar track record for outstanding service and results.
“Your satisfaction is my success” is the philosophy that guides Hugo in his work, because he knows his success as an agent is directly measured by the satisfaction of his clients, more so than the number of deals and industry awards. “My mission is to help people achieve their goals and make the real estate process seamless. I will commit to you fully and will never pressure you to make a decision. Therefore, I do not do dual agency, nor will I represent both parties in the same transaction. YOUR best interests are my number one focus and concern, above all.”
Hugo delivers exceptional customer service, guidance, follow through and communication to help you make well-informed real estate decisions. His sellers benefit from creative and aggressive marketing techniques in English and Spanish that help sell their homes at the best price in the least time possible. As a buyer agent, he listens to your needs and desires, researches the market for perfect options, and walks you through the entire transaction. After the closing, he is there as a trusted resource for local contractors, other professional services and any questions.
Business PhilosophyExtraordinary customer service and commitment to my clients. Those are the principles my business is based upon. My key to success is maintaining constant communication while providing essential and time-sensitive information enabling you to make solid and educated real estate decisions. I give you the options, you make the decisions.
My sellers benefit from high-end, creative and aggressive marketing techniques in English and Spanish that allows them to sell their homes with the best results and in the least time possible.
As a buyer agent I listen to your needs and desires, research the market for your home of choice, and walk you through the entire process. After the closing I will be a resource you can go to for information on local contractors and other professionals or services.
Whether a seller, buyer, landlord or tenant, I will not pressure you to make a decision or make decisions on matters you have not authorized me to, and I will committ to you.
This is what I deliver:
I deliver results. Closings. Wether you are purchasing a home, selling one or renting, we will get it done.
- Seller & Purchaser Orientation
- Exclusive representation
- Marketing Strategies
- Negotiation Strategies
- Listing/Purchase Management
- Financing Coordination
- Settlement Coordination
- Post-settlement Counseling
- Virtual Tours
- On-line presence and marketing
- Open House Advertising & Hosting
- Brokers Open
- Bilingual Services (English/Spanish)
- The backup and services of a 110+year-old international real estate organization
This is how I do business, and It would be an honor to assist you in your real estate needs.
- Top Producer
- $6 Million sales volume in 2017
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage DC Metropolitan Area Top 100 Agents in 2017
- Former Director at Metro DC Chapter of National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
Professional ProfileI am a member of the following organizations:
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Northern Viriginia Association of Realtors (NVAR)
- Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors (GCAAR)
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
Besides my affiliation to the professional organizations mentioned above, I frequently contribute articles on real estate issues for "Mi Casa", the real estate section of the Washington Hispanic newspaper. I am also a board member of the Northern Virginia chapter of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in Politcial Science, University of Puerto Rico at Mayaguez
- Research Director -- Janus-Merritt Strategies, LLC (currently Williams-Mullen Strategies)
- Advocacy Associate -- American Immigration Lawyers Association